1. Select Install or upgrade an existing system option on Grub Menu
2. Choose a language
3. Choose a keyboard type
4. Choose a installation media
5. Skip DVD media test (or select media test, if you want to test installation media before installation)
6. Red Hat 6 graphical installer starts, select next
7. Accepct Pre-Release Installation
8. Select storage devices
9. Insert computer name
10. Select time zone
11. Enter a password for root user
12. Select type of installationRead every options info carefully. And select encrypting if needed and option to review and modify partition layout.
13. Review partition layoutModify if needed. Default setup with ext4 and LVM looks good for desktop machine.
14. Accept write changes to disc
15. Writing changes (creating partitions) to disc
16. Configure boot loader optionsSelect device to install bootloader and check/create boot loader operating system list.
17. Select softwares to install and enable repositoriesThis case we select Software Development Workstation and enable Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 Beta Repository and select Customize now.
18. Customize package selectionSelect PHP and Web Server to installation.
Select MySQL and PostgreSQL Databases.
Select set of Development tools like Eclipse IDE.